Friday, April 11, 2008

My New Toy

OOh I'm so excited. A fantastic item came up on Freecycle yesterday. I've been thinking about getting one for a while, but they are so expensive to buy new, so imagine my excitement to find one free. I immediately emailed the lovely person and I was lucky enough for them to say "Yes, you can have it"

By now you're probably wondering what fantastical thing i am going on about. Well I'm sure it's not to everyone's taste, it's old and worn, but still working. I'm not that nuts on new stuff, I feel much happier when I'm giving something old and well loved a home.

Here's my new toy.



A Kenwood Mixer and look!! It has all it's bits



So this sunday is going to be bake day. I'm going to try kneading some bread in it and making some cakes. Can't wait to play with it.

2 comments:

fluffywelshsheep said...

:) It brilliant when you get things like this and you can also use it and you don't really worry about breaking a new item :)

zombiecazz said...

I know I'm absolutely loving it.