Friday, May 2, 2008

RATS

So where to start.....
On freecycle the other day, a lady was offering up three young female rats with cage and accessories. I wrote her a really nice email and begged to be allowed to rehome the rats.
Thankfully she liked my email and we now have 3 lovely rats and their cage in my crafting room.
Here's some pics:





They're absolutely adorable. The whole family loves them and even my Mum is happy for them to come round for a visit.

I can also now show off my fantastic bargain fom ebay. I bought it a couple of weeks ago, but refused to get too excited until it had arrived at my door. I have been wanting one for ages, but generally they are way out of my price range. So image my joy when I managed to snap up this beauty for £31 including postage.



It appears to be in working order, but some little hooks are missing from the shuttle, so I need to buy some before I can get going with the spinning. It's absolutely perfect for me as it's quite compact. I just hope I can learn to spin with it.

I'm on my last two items for my Name swap. I'll get them finished this weekend and hopefully posted by next Tuesday. Then I can start on my Skull/Skeleton swap. The Name stuff is going to USA and the Skull stuff will be going to Australia.

2 comments:

Kookie said...

I'm totally envious of your bargain spinning wheel!

fluffywelshsheep said...

:)

try not to get fleeced lol