Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ARghh need sleep

We have a new addition to the mad house. Her name is Fizz and she's 10 months old. Hence the reason for the lack of sleep. Just couldn't sleep right last night, as I was always conscious of the new girl wandering around the room.
Here a quick pick....it's all new to her so she was unwilling to stop long enough for a good one yet.


Other news. Finally finished my Pick n Mix swap and got it sent away. Was really happy with it so can't wait for my partner to receive. I should be getting mine any day now.
It was my OH's birthday yesterday, so he got some fun presents and I always try to include something home made. This year he's got a 46 onto a t-shirt. 46 in bright yellow is Valentino Rossies number.
I also made him a Stewie from Family guy. It's not perfect, but I like it. It's crocheted. The pic is blurry too. need to get my batteries charged.



My swap partner in South Africa finally received her Tea Cosy. YES!!!! I was getting worried that it had gone awol in the post. Gee it took 20days to get to her.
You can see my efforts
here post by Craftrica. My cosy is the scottish theme with embroidered Thistle on one side and scottyu dog applique on the other.

Free form CAL is still going strong. Our organiser had some home issues, so we were missing instructions for a couple of days, but everything is back to normal and I will be doing some catch up later. Will post pics once I'm caught up.

2 comments:

Roobeedoo said...

Such a cute little kitty! reminds me of mine when he was a boy - he's a grisley old man now with no teeth!

Kookie said...

Awww Fizz is cute! I need to get new pics of Oscar but he's either asleep or out hunting now!