Sunday, June 1, 2008

I've been Tagged.

by Roobeedoo ARgghh what should I do. Well I followed the signs and apparently I should tell you about myself.

1)What was I doing ten years ago?
I was still in University. I had been a perpetual student for 10 years by this point and I was fast approaching actually finishing my first and only degree. I loved being at Uni, but it took me ages to find something that didn't bore me ridgid.
2)5 Things on my non-work to-do list today
1. Watch Dr Who
2. Dry kids school school clothes
3. Get recycling from hall to car to recycle centre
4. Make some dinner
5. Finish tea bag cosy fro swap

3)Snacks I enjoy
I'm really getting into Taxi chocolate biscuits and I love olives, bombay mix, pretzels and home made cake (one of the reasons I'm so fat, that and I do no excerise at all. Someone needs to invent some fitness routine I can do whilst crafting or on the computer!)

4)Things I would do if I was a billionaire? I would buy myself a little bit of land and have more chickens and more veg and I would hire someone to look after them when I was away checking out the carpathians, egypt, peru, etc etc

5)Places I have lived
Gairloch, edinburgh, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire

6)Jobs I have had
Restaurant everything - cook, manager, dishwasher, waitress. Supermarket veg area (arghh never again, stopped when I started dreaming about apples). Clinical Audit for NHS and IT Facilitator NHS.

7) Peeps I want to know more about:
Kookie

3 comments:

Kookie said...

you wanted to know more? then come on over *lol* nothing thrilling on there but I'm sure I have almost the right time frame ; )

Roobeedoo said...

Thanks for this! I am never sure how people will react to a tag - thought I'd risk it! I am intrigued by your crochet-a-long thingy!

zombiecazz said...

yes looks like fun. Really looking forward to seeing where it will go.