Monday, June 2, 2008

New Crochet-a-long

Thanks to my pal Kookie, I have just started a new CAL on craftster. Sounds like it's going to be a hoot. The CAL is Free Form. Each day we get a new set of instructions to crochet.
Day 1.
1. Using your favourite hook and whichever yarn comes out of your stash first, chain the average age of your household

2. DC an amount of stitches equal to the number of letters in your full name

Day 2.
"using the brightest yarn we have and whichever hook suits it best. I'd like you to measure your foot in centimetres and do that amount of trebles. If the number exceeds the amount of stitches you already have then either start a new row (count the turning chain as another treble) or carry on round the corner of your base chain using the other side."

This is great. I have no idea how the piece will turn out or what I will do with it. Yeah
So here it is so far.




great fun. Here's the
link to CAL thread on craftster.

No comments: