Thursday, June 12, 2008

Skull Swap Goodness Two

Well if you thought I got a fab load from Deadbathducky, then you'll be blown away by the loot I got from gossamer_gull.




Oh my goodness, fab material, coasters, knapkin tidy, stickers, journal, pot holders, iron on rhinestones, boxes of sweets for the kids....So much!!



Off course these lovely ladies didn't just send me this out of the goodness of their hearts. I actually had to make them things too. So here are some of the items I made.

DBD loot.


Close up of recyled bangle. Made using a ring cut from a plastic bottle, some left over material and a bit of stuffing.


Alas poor yorik. A crochet skull with a hidden compartment to hide a pretty daisy scarf.


Some of gossamer_gulls loot.
A set of crochet Jack Skellington Juggling balls.


A Scottish Day of the Dead piece. This is applique, with embroidered detail on a tartan bakcground.


A cute Skelanimal apron.


I'm working on another swap atm. ALthough my partner seems to have gone AWOL. oops. Hoping she'll get in contact real soon.
Plus I'm also working on my Free Form CAL. I'll post heaps of photos showing my progress tomorrow. It's reaaly fun and everybodies are so different.

2 comments:

Kookie said...

your freeform looks a LOT prettier than mine Cazz!

nice skully loot again too : )

jenn said...

i stumbled onto your blog via google search for skull patterns for crocheting. i was just wondering if you could pretty double extra please share your paattern for the skull bag with me? thanks.