Friday, August 8, 2008

Fantastic News

My poopie cat is back.
Got a call from a lady today to say she thought she had seen my cat.
We live in a fairly small village and apparently she noticed a little cat only a street away. I was rather dubious as we had been out lots calling and looking for her.
Anyway, the OH and I took a walk along to the road. I started calling "puss, puss, puss" about 20 seconds later there was a "meow, meow" and Fizz jumps out of a bush onto the pavement. I just couldn't believe it. She's been missing for 41 days and here she is as though nothing had happened. She's a little skinny and was very pleased with the bowl of milk and food we gave her. She's been snoozing on our bed ever since. See.....





Isn't she adorable? So happy to have her back.

Off course she put our plans for today on the back burner. It was meant to be big shift day. One desk to bottom room, one up to top room, table and chairs in from car etc etc, but I thought it would be unfair to do all this upheaval when we only just got her settled.
So I've done a little bit of tidying and I've started my ravleympic Lamb for the Amiguruni Toss event. It's quick so I hope to have it done by tomorrow.

2 comments:

Samsara said...

Fantastic! I'm so glad you found her! I bet she was shut in someones garage!

Kookie said...

OH WOW!!! I'm so pleased she's home & safe : )