Sunday, October 5, 2008

Heart Attack

OMG there are some things you will never prepare for.
My Dad had a heart attack on Friday. He's 82 and a lively, upbeat guy. He's been dealing with a lung problem for 10 years and this has slowed him down alot, but he's still full of life.
I was so scared. I'm so not ready to say goodbye to my dad. Even if he can be the most annoying nag in the world. I love him to bits.
The good news is that they caught in quickly and they're happy that his heart didn't get damaged. He's still in Hospital, but they're hoping he'll be home by the end of the week.
So big hugs and keep wells to him.

I'm now behind in swaps and i have loads of pics to post as I got some great swap packages recently.
Been a crap weekend, with the heart attack, full of the cold (AGAIN!!! I'm never ill) and it's back to work in the morning. I need a holiday and for people and animals around me to stop dying and getting ill.
Oh yes and one of my rats, my favourite Isis, has a tumour. She's on her way out, so she's getting lots of playing time and cuddles, even though it makes me sad. Life really sucks sometimes and old age doesn't do us any favours.
OK I'm going to drag my sorry ass to bed and read some vampire romance to cheer me up.
night night.

4 comments:

Kookie said...

Oh Cazz : ( I wish your Dad all the best in his recovery! positive engergy coming your way!!

Samsara said...

*Hugs* I wish your Dad a speedy recovery and I'm sending happy healing thoughts your way.

Taz said...

((((Cazz))) I'm glad to hear that your Dad is making a good recovery. Sending lots of healing hugs to you and yours.

Roobeedoo said...

((Hugs))Hope he is better soon. And you too!