Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Happy Halloween

EE BY GUM, life is just so busy atm. No time to blog. No time to carve pumpkins, but did manage to get my little DD all costumed up for Halloween.

Guess who?



If you're not sure, it's Jason From Halloween. The mask and machete are homeish made and I bought her the boiler suit. Which I'm Ok about as she can use it to help painting etc.

Apart from that I'm working on wrist warmers for myself as it's blinking freezing and I've started my DD's Hoodie for Christmas. It's a 70's Wendy pattern, which I'm doing on circular needles and so far it's going rather well.

Dad is out of Hospital and doing well. He's got oxygen at Home and is using it a bit, but the Dr's say that it can take up to 6 weeks until he's back to his old self.

We're inundated with Cats atm. We got a new Boy cat called Gandalf from Freecycle. He's a beauty, but still a bit unsure. We've also got my Auntie's cats temporarily, as she's moving house. The Tom is a minx and keeps on trying to escape. He wants to be on the outside and the other one is a little black girl who is just a little sweetie.

Finally got my OWS 38 stuff finished and sent. I was so pleased with it. I basically made Sullengal a flapper set. Hat, gloves and scarf.





All crocheted.

2 comments:

Roobeedoo said...

Fab flapper set! I will be interested to see if you can crochet cat mittens - a bit too advanced for me!

Maria said...

Really love your flapper set - wow. When I get much (much!) better I'd like to have a go at these. Just for me. Selfish I know ;)

Oops, should have said, think your blog is wonderful :)

Maria (NEEPS)