Monday, November 10, 2008

Not my Year

It really just isn't my year.
My Dear OH is in hospital having tests after a seizure.
Oh my goodness, it was so scary. Fingers crossed that they figure out what the problem is/was.
Send him get well thoughts please.

Tell you what, with all the death, illness and general crap that's been going on this year. I have my fingers crossed that next year will be a blast (in a good way).

Here's the latest addition to the family:





This is Gandalf, he's a rehome due to an unsympathetic landlord. He's around 2yrs old and still has a little bit of the kitten in him, even though he's huge. Cute huh?

Only 2 more squares to do before my 12" CAL blanket is complete. Off course there is the sewing up to be done.

2 comments:

Kookie said...

sending positive healing thoughts in your hubbys direction Cazz!
Roll on next year huh?!
Gandalf looks such a cutie: )

Roobeedoo said...

Sending warmest wishes your way. So sorry you are having such a rough year.
Thanks for recent comments on my blog! Looking forward to seeing your giftie crafting!