Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Taggage

Meme!

Samsara let me know that she'd tagged me with this meme, so here we go!


The Rules:

1) Link to your tagger and list all these rules in your blog.

2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs

4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

The Facts:

1. I've had my belly button pierced for 12 years.

2. I'm a crazy cat lady, would have heaps if I could afford it. Content with 4 atm.

3. I hate driving in the snow/ice.

4. I'm a big vampire fiction fan, read loads of vampire books and love to watch them on TV. Don't believe in them or anything, but love the myth.

5. I have an honours degree in Health Sciences

6. I'm a really bad housewife, but a fantastic cook.

7. I'm a highlander and proud of it.


Okay, so who shall I tag now?? Well, I think that Purpledragon, FWS, and roobeedoo will take part.Oh dear that's all I can think of, two other friends have already been tagged. Anyway, as always, your participation is completely voluntary, so if you don't want to take part, I completely understand, but if you do, well, hurray! And if I haven't tagged you and you want to take part, then feel free to copy the rules over to your blog and let me know so that I can come and take a squizz!

4 comments:

Roobeedoo said...

Total loss of wit has overwhelmed me so I am taking a pause before I respond to the tag! But thanks for thinking of me!

Samsara said...

Hee hee! Thanks for taking part! Will you be watching the new Twilight movie then, you vamp fiend you!?

zombiecazz said...

Can't Afford the cinema, but it'll be on my wish list for DVD's. I've tread the book and have the other 2 sitting on my shelf waiting for some downtime. :o)

fluffywelshsheep said...

thanks for the tag, I have been tagged before but i'll try and get some people to tag :)