Saturday, February 21, 2009

Help!!! I'm being sucked in.....

to the wonderful world of Twilight Fanfiction

I read Twilight months ago and quickly bought the other books, but didn't read them. Anyway whilst we had the snow and the library weren't getting deliveries I had to start reaching some of my stash. SO I picked up the next book in the saga....and then the next and then the next and when that didn't fill me with enough, I saw the movie and then I started reading fan fiction....most of it fab and some of it is absolutely fantastic. like Seducing Ms Swan I am so hooked, haven't picked up a hook in days.

Anyway I'm sure I'll eventually have pull myself out of the Twilight lovefest and get on with my life, but I'm not sure I'm strong enough.....

3 comments:

Kookie said...

Glad you got the fabric & impressed that hubby likes the pink skulls!

Roobeedoo said...

So easy to succumb! But I had so many interruptions when I was reading Volume 2 I kind of ran out of steam. They definitely repay fast addictive reading - if you take your time they drag somehow.

Taz said...

I'm throwing you a rope to pull you out. Where are you woman!!!