Monday, May 4, 2009

In the HOOD

Hey, hey, Last week I finally managed to finish my DD's Christmas Hoodie...Yes I said Christmas...It only took me a whole 6 months to make it. I'm easily bored and I hate following patterns.
Anyway I'm very proud and it's got slightly cropped sleeves so it'll be fine for next winter.





Apart from that I have just been an Angel to a "Craft My Theme Swap", can't put pics up until the recipients receives.
I joined the Ongoing Wish Swap rnd 46 and so Far I have some Awesome swap partners. They making me a vampire inspired Shoulder bag and A pair of PJ bottoms I'm so pleased.
I'm making some kind of Dr Who bag, a wisty surprise, some bookmarks, cat toys and quilted pot holders. Well today I made the pot holders. Now I'm very pleased with them (can't show you pic yet). It was a bit of trial and error, as I say pattern hater. The first one took ages, as it was the prototype, but the second one was a breeze. Hope she likes them.
Anyway I need to get my swap package all finished off, so that I can send it tomorrow

2 comments:

Roobeedoo said...

Hooray for hoodies! And you can tell by looking at that grin that she loves it!

Taz said...

ah if only we'd understood how hard a job housekeeping was before we married the house eh? lol