Finally the snow has all gone. Whoo Hoo!! I love snow, but only when I don't have to drive in it.
It's been a good year so far. I've generally got a warm room in the house and we've not had to buy any fuel for the fire yet. My great and wonderful friend moved into the same village as me :o) Yee ha..... She's going to get so fed up with seeing me.
When I'm not visiting my friend I've been doing some crafting and joining swaps. I even managed to fit a small cupboard into my sitting room (came from friends house) so that I can hide away some of my crafting stuff and not have it lying all around the sitting room. Which is the only warm room in the house.
Anyway some of my recent Craftiness.
Knitted Irish Hiker Wrist warmers
Bunny Olini - new owner thinks she's lovely
World of Warcraft The Horde Shield
For a WOW fan who embroiders - Hence the WOW embroidery bag made from an upcycled school sweatshirt.
On the go.
1. Irish Knit Tea cosy - about Half done
2. Lumpy Bumpy tea cosy - Frogged
3. My DD's crazy blanket - it's all crocheted up but I'm waiting on a few more squares before it'll be finished. Still waiting, although I'm doing a crochet-a-long using Jan Eaton's 200 crochet blacks book
4. Still working on my catspaw shawl - not touched
5. Still working on Versatality - not touched
Plan to make
1.Seraphina's shawl - not started
2. Elephant Tea cosy - not started
3. More fingerless gloves - not started
4. Loads of swapping. :o)- Oh yes I'm in two swaps atm. I've got some retro cloth napkins, a crochet hook roll, notecards and something "Creepy, but cute" to make.