Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I've got a cold

OMG I feel lousy. Headache, sore sinuses and such an irritated nose that I think I've sneezed more in the past couple of days than I have in the past 6 months. Although I am catching up on loads of trash movies on Sky. I've taken to lying on my mum's couch and watching her Sky whilst sneezing my way through the day.
I've got a swap package due on the 29th, so I'm having to plough on with some embroidery. Normally this would be no problem, but being ill really knocks the stuffing out of my crafting vibe.

I got a fab package the other day in the OWS 54. A DS Case and some fantastic chicken fabric.



See my DS fits fine.



Anyway back to my lemsip, sneezing, sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 and embroidery.

1 comment:

Taz said...

Oh I hope you're feeling better soon poppet.
That chicken fabric is brilliant!