Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cheeky Swoosh Kitty

Been a while since I put any pussy pictures up. Yesterday I was working from home. I got up to stoke the fire and look what happened.




This is Ivan the afore mentioned Swoosh kitty. He's all sleek black apart from a litte white swoosh on his lower belly. And that's my chair not his!!

Anyway since I already had the camera out,I thought I'd take some pics of the the other lazy poops enjoying the warm living room.

Here's Z



and Fat Cat aka Gandalf


I send away my item for the quick and easy swap, but can't put pics up yet as she's not received. I received from her though and I was utterly delighted. I got an Elephant tea cosy. It's straight of my wists and a perfect colour and size. See.




Anyway I'm just about finished my April MOH swap and I've joined a DIY kit swap.

Update

On the go.

1. Irish Knit Tea cosy - about Half done Still no further, although do plan to pick it up this week
2. My DD's crazy blanket - Got loads more square to add to it.
3. Still working on my catspaw shawl - done a few more rows, but not finished.
4. Still working on Versatality - not touched
5. Participating in swaps - Got 2 finished this year, 2 sent awaiting arrival and 2 in progress.
6. Drops waistcoat - started.

Plan to make

1.Seraphina's shawl - not started
2. Elephant Tea cosy - Don't need to now as I got one in a swap :o)
3. More fingerless gloves - not started
4. Loads of swapping. :o)- on target for this.
5. Bought a jacket pattern from ebay McCalls 5531 - here's a load of people who have made the long version on Craftster. I've sent away for lining and some interfacing. I'm excited and scared all at the same time about making this. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Samsara said...

Aww, cute kitties! I have a little black one that looks just the same as swoosh kitty! :) Just as naughty too by the look of it! :)