Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Handbag

I have been looking for a new handbag for ages. I not really into handbags, but they are useful for work. I didn't realise until I started looking that I had such specific idea on handbags.
Anyway I needed it to be:
Cheap - It's a tool for work and I don't actually need a new one. The old one works, but it is old and a bit worn.
Sexy - Ok not really a need, but if I'm getting a new one then I want to like it.
Big Enough - to hold all my work essentials, but not too big that I need to build muscles to haul it around.
Not Black - I wear lots of black and I want my bag not to just blend in.

Sounds easy, but it took me ages and I tried heaps and heaps of charity shops. Eventually I remembered to trawl ebay and Look at this :o)




Cost me £6.99 including delivery
I'm stoked.

So what do you think?
Do you like it?
Did I get a bargain?
Any ideas where I can get sexy purple summer wedges to wear for work?
They need to be cheap and not more than 2.5 inches high.


This weeks Scones: Toasted Coconut and Plain chocolate - These are an absolute hit. They taste good and my DD loves them with Peanut butter. Think I'll be baking them all week.

3 comments:

niceguyrichy said...

*i think it's fabby
*yes, i like it
*total, utter bargain. properly bargainous even :o)
*if i DID know off the top of my head where to buy "sexy summer wedges", i'd be worried if i were you...

Cazz said...

hmm I bet if you put your mind to it you'd be able find me a pair.:o)

Paula said...

You two scare me sometimes !! LOL
I do like your new bag and it is a bargain..as for shoes..I'm with niceguyrichy on that...maybe at the car booty if you feel like an early start on your day off??