Went back to work yesterday, but didn't actually make it in. The car is having issues with it's ignition coils. We ordered a set so that should be fixed soon.
I've had a few days of relaxing, knitting and being online.I've joined a 50 projects in 2012 craft-a-long on craftsters. Feeling totally inspired to do some knitting and sewing. This is my list:
Pretty sure I have more wip's somewhere
7. Set of Alice goblets
8. Goblets for aunties birthday
16. Phone sock for DD
17. Phone sock for Mum
18. Gothic beaded Cameo necklace.(up cycled from cameo brooch, black bead necklace and heart pendant)
19. Add more design ideas to my pottery book
20. Organise my yarn stash by colour.
21. Go through pattern stash and pic some sewing patterns to make this year
23. Birthday present for DS
24. Birthday present for DD
25. Birthday present for OH
26. Sell some pottery
30. Turn book (bought especially for it) into a touchpad case already.
Gee I made it to 30 already.....
32. Big item for Swap angel package
33. Medium item for Swap Angel package
I finished a pair of Moon Socks for my OH. He's delighted with them, as they are warm and comfy.
I'm working on project 34 at the moment :o)