Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year

off with a bang or maybe just a fizzle...
Went back to work yesterday, but didn't actually make it in. The car is having issues with it's ignition coils. We ordered a set so that should be fixed soon.

I've had a few days of relaxing, knitting and being online.I've joined a 50 projects in 2012 craft-a-long on craftsters. Feeling totally inspired to do some knitting and sewing. This is my list:

1. Shetland Bunnies for me.WIP pattern
2. Mum's Zig zag cardigan WIP Ravelry link
3. My red or dead scarflette WIP pattern
4. My cat's paw shawl WIP rav link
5. Background and flowers on living room wall WIP
6. T-shirt Rug WIP
Pretty sure I have more wip's somewhere

7. Set of Alice goblets
8. Goblets for aunties birthday
9. Frog hat
10. Toothless hat (from how to trains dragon)
11. Snow glazed Mukluks
12. plastic bag tidy
13. Chicken hat
14. Sew skirt with funky 70s fabric
15. Cat bed for window.(up cycled odd socks, stuffing from old duvet and patches from old clothes)
16. Phone sock for DD
17. Phone sock for Mum
18. Gothic beaded Cameo necklace.(up cycled from cameo brooch, black bead necklace and heart pendant)
19. Add more design ideas to my pottery book
20. Organise my yarn stash by colour.
21. Go through pattern stash and pic some sewing patterns to make this year
22. Finish coat WIP - just needs collar, cuffs, buttons
23. Birthday present for DS
24. Birthday present for DD
25. Birthday present for OH
26. Sell some pottery
27. Knit animal hats to sell at Christmas time
28. Be a swap angel 1/1/12
29. Finish Moon Socks finished 3/1/12
30. Turn book (bought especially for it) into a touchpad case already.

Gee I made it to 30 already.....

31. Sew together two highly reduced throws to make a bed cover. Upcycling?completed 2/1/12
32. Big item for Swap angel package
33. Medium item for Swap Angel package
34. Crochet slippers WIP - found a bag with yarn and some half done crochet squares for this pattern.Thought I'd lost them
34. Reindeer Neck Warmer - for my Mum probably. Pattern
34. Cardigan for me. Pattern


I finished a pair of Moon Socks for my OH. He's delighted with them, as they are warm and comfy.



I'm working on project 34 at the moment :o)

1 comment:

richy said...

N.B i am NOT a WoW fan, i just happen to use a steelseries mat. can't have people thinking that now, can we...