Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Prometheus

Visually I loved it. Big space ships, dark and dreary settings. I was glued to the screen all the way through.
But like a few have commented, it could have been fantastic,but somehow it just missed the mark. I didn't really take to any of the characters, I like to care whether they live or die. Very few questions were answered. Nothing was nail biting. It was a little bit meh....
I did love Logan topless, Fassbender's Lawrence of Arabia and the links between this movie and the previous Alien movie.



I'm glad I saw it, but unlike Avengers Assembled I wouldn't have walked back in to see it again.

School went well again today and I think she's going to be disaapointed to go back to primary for the last few weeks.

OK last thing who the 'ell knew that Tom Hardy had a doppelganger Check this post out. Honestly I thought it was Tom Hardy all the way through the movie!!! OOps.

No comments: