Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Transition to High School

This is a significant year for my DD. High school starts in August :o)
Today was the first of 3 visits to high school before the end of primary. These visits involve catching the school bus, finding out who is in your class, testing out the canteen system, finding your way around the High School and meeting guidance teachers and subject teachers.

Bus stop


Apparently it all went well, she's made some new friends and so far she's not in any classes with kids from her previous school. Fingers crossed that she's going to shine in High school and have a great time. She's a lovely child and I don't want it spoilt by High school.

Mum's cardigan is making progress.



Still don't think I'll have it finished for the weekend and I'm worried about it being on the small side. We'll have to wait and see.

Planning on seeing "Promethius" tomorrow is I can contact my DS.



1 comment:

Roobeedoo said...

I do hope it goes well for her! It is such a tricky transition to make.