Sunday, July 1, 2012

Moro

As I blogged before one of Mum's birthday pressies was a Cook book recommended by Roobeedoo
It arrived the other day and last night we had our usual Saturday Night in, which gave us our opportunity to test out the Moro Cookbook.
We had Fatayer as starter - which is a triangular filled pastry. The filling was butternut squash, feta, pinenut and oregano. It was delicious, only thing I would change is I would add a little more feta next time.
This was followed with Paella de rape con azafran (Monkfish Rice with Saffron) - absolutely yummy. It had a fare bit of sliced chili, so lips were tingling. mmmm!!


Then we curled up and watched a couple of movies. Source code and Woman in Black. Source code was fun and involved little thought. Woman in Black was wonderfully creepy and hide behind pillow scary, I am so glad I wasn't on my own.



Great evening :o)

1 comment:

Roobeedoo said...

I haven't tried either of those recipes - ooh! I must do so soon! :D