Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Teapot

Finally started doing some more pottery.
Here is a teapot that has been a long time in finishing. It started in pottery class with a bowl shaped mould. I made two and joined them together.

I love it, but it has a huge mistake which once made I couldn't repair.....The opening is a bit small.






Apparently it pours well (tested with Water). It's rustic looking and round I love the shape. Going to make some tea in it this week and also measure how big it is.

Have been doing some throwing and I'm glad to say we haven't forgotten everything. My DD has even been having a go and she loves it.

More from the firing soon.

1 comment:

Cazz said...

Just to say the glaze on the outside is Tin White and I love that when it's not too thick you get the mix of tan and white.