Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Jazzy Jeff


was up at my mum's the other week and her landlord who lives in the big house (Mum has the large flat above their garage) had found a kitten. The boisterous little guy came bounding over to us , to get loads of petty as he was obviously delighted that someone had found him and fed him. He then followed me into Mum's and made himself well and truely at home.
Anyways we put up a note in the local shop and I put him on my facebook, but no-one has ever come forward to claim him. Plus people who live just round the corner from Mum found a kitten same age on the same day...coinsidence? I doubt it.

So Jasper aka Jazzy Jeff is now a full member of the household and comes with a squeaky little meow and a huge purr. He's Fufu's (Fluffy Bum) best mate and a truely sweet little cat.



No comments: