Thursday, January 16, 2014

Adventure Time Baseball Boots

My DD is a big fan of baseball boots, in fact it's about all she will ever wear.

Anyhoo I was in Tesco and found a reduced pair for £3 in a boring beige colour.

I promptly bought them with the idea of decorating them. Didn't take me long to come up with an idea, she's a big Adventure Time fan.

Here are the finished boots


Googled the characters from Adventure Time, broke out the acrylic paints and some textile medium. drew the design, painted it in and let it dry. I then sprayed it all with some water proofing spray in the hope it will preserve the design a bit.

DD is absolutely delighted.

2 comments:

richy said...

you really did do a cracking job with those :)

although I have absolutely NO clue what in the hell Adventure Time is tbh...

Cazz said...

Thank you :o)