Sunday, January 5, 2014

Welcome 2014

Last few months of 2013 were somewhat taxing, but we've just had two weeks off and even dealing with the stress of family and having a cold I'm thinking that 2014 is here and I should be gearing up to make a start.

Firstly I finished my blanket it's become big enough to snuggle in on the couch, but I did plan it for the bed. Changed my mind. So didn't need to make it bed size.




Now I'm working on a couple of patchwork denim covers for Mine and Kelsie's bed. Suitcase of Jean patches ready.




Backing fleece from Primark Ready.




Planning on doing some stencilling onto some of the patches to add some fun and I have ordered the white thread.


Plans for 2014

1. Get a little fitter
2. Lose some weight on the 5:2 fasting diet.
3. Make two Bed covers
4. Do more work on house.
5. Win a big win on lottery
6. Go to Theatre more
7. Be a better blogger....loads of uplifting, happy posts.
8. Capture more of the cats crazy antics on film.
9. Declutter more.

Hope we all have a happy, joyful, fun and prosperous 2014.


No comments: