Friday, September 19, 2014

Scotland Says No Thanks

I have never been so ashamed of my country. I watched in horror and sadness as the votes for each area were confirmed.
I have no idea what the final numbers were, but I do know too many of my fellow Scots have Chickened out of making our nation a free and independent one. 
I will now undertake a period of mourning for the pride of a nation. I have closed my facebook account and I'm going to dye my hair to a dark nondescript colour. I'm going back to ignoring politics and will stop watching the BBC, it's just full of lies anyway.

The Mo√ęt will go back in the box and I have absolutely nothing to celebrate.

1 comment:

Cazz said...

Feel like someone died, been in tears most of the day....I think possibly it's my hope and Scottish pride that have died.