Sunday, January 4, 2015

First project for 2015

Is complete bar the ends getting weaved in. Not telling you what it is or showing in complete firm, as it's a pressie.


Looking good though. Happy with it.

Second project has been started. Again is a present so not telling you what it is yet.


My pretty assistant is Our Boo.

Got a lovely second hand iPod dock for the sitting room. It's really small and neat, but has great sound and gets quite loud. The remote is a bonus too.



Back to work in the morning 😩 I love my job, but really love being at home more. I always have so much too do and so little time. I'm never bored.
I have a huge To Do List full of DIY, de cluttering, moving around, not to mention crochet, knitting, sewing, lino tiles and pottery. Never a dull moment. 






1 comment:

richy said...

aww the Boo makes such a pretty assistant :)